Refresh, re-invigorate, and re-define your design leadership practice.
Re-set Your Creative Compass is a 2-day leadership workshop for women in tech’s design disciplines. There are many leadership programs out there but few focus on the specific needs of UXers, designers, and other professional creative women. Through making, play, and multi-sensory exploration, you’ll uncover your inner leadership foundation. From there, you’ll define a creative vision — for you team, your product, your company — and learn methods to influence others and overcome resistance.
- Leading with courage and conviction
- Influencing others, gaining buy-in and overcoming resistance
- Vision and strategy development
- Effective communication
- Women-specific leadership topics
What You Will Learn
- How to bring your natural creativity into your leadership practice
- How to articulate your vision powerfully and confidently
- How to influence others through empathy
- How to be more effective in the midst of uncertainty
Who Should Attend?
- Leaders of design, content, product or R&D initiatives
- Designers, UXers, and Content Creators with at least 2 years experience in a project or team lead capacity
- Seniors, managers, project leads, principals and directors
- Creatives who have discovered that awesome design skills don’t help with the organizational challenges you now face
- Design leaders with a need to develop a vision that includes a strategic approach
- Designers/UXers with a desire to mobilize others and build more productive relationships
- Designers/UXers who feel worn out, burned out or otherwise uninspired right now